Ingenuity Pathway Analysis (IPA) training
[ Main_Page ]
Leuven, December 19 2014
This General IPA training session was provided for recent or soon-to-become IPA users. It described the main IPA functionalities and exemplified common IPA usage. More advanced and practical sessions are organized for VIB members on request in order to go deeper in IPA wonders. Please contact us if you can make a group of at least 5 VIB scientists and have specific applications you would like to practice under our supervision.
- Slides of the presentation (corrected version available)
- Files required for upload to IPA
- a mysterious gene list
- ATP1A1, BCL2, BCL2L1, CAMP, CARD9, CCR1, CCR4, CCR5, CEBPB, CERS3, CLEC4E, CLEC7A,
CXCR2, CYBB, CYP17A1, CYP3A4, CYP51A1, Defb3, GIT2, GPR34, IFNG, IFNGR1, IFNGR2,
IgG1, IKBKG, IL2, IL4, IL6, IL10, IL18, IL22, IL23, IL17F, IL17RA, JDP2, KCNN4, KRT14, MMP19,
MPO, MYD88, NR3C1, PLAU, PSME3, PTX3, SLC6A4, SQLE, STAT1, TLR2, TLR4, TNF, TNFRSF1A,
TNFRSF1B, TOP2A, TRAF3IP2, TYK2, TYMS
- IPA recently retired the KEGG pathway from its platform, find here why KEGG has been removed from IPA and what HumanCyc is HumanCyc vs KEGG (PDF)
No pages meet these criteria.
Online training topics
- You will get a good idea of the power and richness of IPA by reading the list of IPA online Tutorials and Training.
- Also check the youtube videos available from the IPA Training Resources page.
If you have followed this BITS training session, we would like you to evaluate this session, by clicking on this link. Credentials will be announced at the end of the training session.