Creating a workflow in Galaxy
From BITS wiki
- Run the tool (FastQC) on one dataset, and follow screenshots below to create a workflow of it.
- Now, make sure you have some datasets in your history, to run the workflow on.
- Check your workflow by clicking Workflow in the menu bar at the top.
- Click on the workflow and choose run: a new window appears
- In a workflow you can select multiple input datasets. Click on small button next to Input Dataset.
- Select multiple dataset by holding shift and clicking on the datasets. The workflow will be run on them in parallel.
- Click Run Workflow. The tool (here FastQC) is run on all datasets.
After a while, all jobs will be finished. Workflows are a powerful tool!