... Merge overlapping sequences into one sequence the easy way
From BITS wiki
You have several sequences in fasta format which are derived from the same gene (for example, different PCR products). We are going to use Vector NTI.
- Make a new subset, and import your sequences into it.
- Select those four sequences and select from the main menubar "Assemble"
- Contig Assembler is opened and has imported your sequences.
- Click on the "Assemble" button
- Your contig is generated. Export it to a suitable format by right-clicking and selecting "Export"