CLC Bio Main Workbench
additional training material
- Exercises for the Basics tutorial
- Exercises for the Cloning tutorial
- Exercises for the Sequence Assembly tutorial
The Workbench contains by default a list of vector sequences but this list is not complete and some vectors are not annotated. Since adding and annotating vector sequences to the Workbench is a cumbersome task, you can download an extensive list of annotated vector sequences, compiled by BITS. You can simply import this list into a folder in your Workbench.
- CLC DNA workbench user manual page
- a list of tutorials explaining how to perform various analyses in the Workbench, both from BITS and from CLC Bio.